Friday, February 13, 2009

wallhanging







Here is my DH's V-day gift. Not your average gift for a male but it's to place on his locker at work. He still has the 1st sonogram picture that was taken in May! Our little guy is 3 months old so I thought it was time to put up some current pictures.
I used Rustic Chic paper. I just love that paper pack
the ribbon was dyed with Burnt Umber palette ink and I edges the circles with Burnt Umber
I cut the chipboard circles with my Bigshot and circle #1
I put pictures on both sides. I glued a magnet to a bullclip so he can flip it over when he gets tired of looking at those pictures. I also used the Tombow mono liquid glue and let it dry overnight so the pictures are removable.
I'd like to add a few embellishments before he I give it to him but I'm not sure that will happen. Our little guy is beginning to cut teeth and is fussy.
If you like this project mark your calendars for April 25th or April 28th. We'll make this project plus 2 others in Picture it, a mother's day gift class.

No comments:

Post a Comment