Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Botday

The challenge over at belli challenge  is to use the following sketch and to use your old and forgotten embellishments. For some reason I have a hard time remembering to use embellishments on my cards so all my embellsiments are old and forgotten. Of course it doesn't help that most of my embellishments are in a different room from where I do my creating.


This card is a prime example of forgeting embellishments. I was all ready to post the card until I realized I had missed a key element:  the embellishements.
This cute little robot and the presents are from cutting files from KaDoodle Bug Designs, I used a file from funtime for the tag and the background is a stamp from Stampin Up!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Belli!

    ReplyDelete