Friday, June 29, 2012

July 4th layouts

I can't believe the 4th of July is just around the corner. Kadoodle Bug Designs has a contest over on their facebook page: Create a 1 or 2 page scrapbook page showcasing a 4th of July family tradition.
For this challenge I created both a traditional scrapbook page and a digital scrapbook page. 


Scrappy Moms Stamps has a Patriotic challenge going on at their blog. 


For this layout I mixed pieces from 6 different KaDoodle Bug Designs sets.  I used Coolin' and Chillin', A Blasting 4th , Popsicles and Fireworks, Cool Treats, Monkey with cupcake and Baking with mommy   


For the digital layout I used A Blasting 4th from KaDoodle Bug Designs and pieces from a blog train called Country Pride.



Hope everyone has a safe and Happy 4th of July! 

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE layout! Thank you for playiong along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete