if you are looking for the Back to School Blog Hop please click here or scroll down.
So, lets get started!!! If you are here from Nancy's blog - then you are in the right place, but if you have just showed up here at my blog - make sure you go to the beginning at Lynda's blog because it's always best to start at the first of the hop for all the GREAT ideas you will end up seeing!
Our lineup for the day:
1.Lynda Jeffs - http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
2. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
3. Lori Apgar - http://www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
4. Robin Lane - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
5. Carla - http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/
7. Christine - http://hotberrydesigns.blogspot.com/ (YOU ARE HERE)
8. Blog Hoppin' Mamma's - http://blog-hoppinmammas.blogspot.com/
For my project I made a birthday invitation for my son's Thomas themes birthday. I have several other decorations planned out so if you are looking for Thomas ideas check back. I had planned to have them finished in time for this hop but my parents decided to come visit us a week early. I did a mad cleaning marathon instead of working on party decorations :)
To make my card I used a file called choo choo from Scrappy Dew to make the train and train tracks. The tunnel is from a file called Dear Santa I was framed from Little Scraps of Heaven.
Now for the fun part - the blog candy... One lucky winner will receive a box of scrapbooking goodies donated by Deborah!!! To be eligible for the drawing you must:
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs with a contact email address for us to contact the winner!
- Extra entry for sharing this hop and giveaway on your Facebook page, Twitter feed, or blog!
- "Like" Lisa on Facebook at - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scrapping-With-Lisa-Designs/1308820602688423.
- "Like" Lynda on Facebook at - https://www.facebook.com/Memoriesintyme?ref=hl
We hope you were able to get lots of great ideas through out this hop, and thank you for coming! Make sure you leave a comment here - with your contact information for us to contact the lucky winner! The "challenge" for the month - create any "birthday" related card, layout or gift made out of paper and share the link here with us. The team will pick our favorite project out - and also send them a scrapbook goodie package! Links can be to your Facebook page, your blog, or your favorite place to showcase your layouts! Projects can be digitally done as well!
Memories in Tyme