Friday, September 6, 2013

Knocking Out Breast Cancer blog hop




Welcome to the Knocking Out Breast Cancer Blog Hop. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month so we decided to offer you some eye candy all associated with Breast Cancer.

The sponsor for this hop is Scraptastical Kreations. She has graciously offered a $15 gift certificate to her store.  To be eligible to win the gift certificate you must comment on all the blogs and leave a comment on Scraptastical Kreation's facebook fanpage.  A winner will be randomly selected and posted on Scraptastical Kreation's fanpage on Mon Oct 7th.



$15 Gift Certificate 


For my project I made a little book to hold inspirational quotes. As a general rule I try not to work on finishing details of a project when I"m tired but it's been a crazy week so I quickly sat down to finish up my project late last night. This is supposed to be an inspirational book so why I made a sad little girl on the cover I'm not sure, I guess she was reflecting my mood at the moment. The little girl from Scraptastical Kreations she's in a set called Apple Blossoms. I ran out of room for her hat and replaced the apple with a pink cancer ribbon. 




Thank you for joining us for our hop, the next stop is Robin

Here is the complete line up in case you get lost along the way. 


3. Anna ~ www.stampanna.com
4. Julie (Cricut Chick) ~ www.simplysilhouette.com


7 comments:

  1. Oh Christine...This is adorable :)

    Julie
    Simply Silhouette
    aka: Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute and a good idea

    Cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute little book. Thanks for sharing and for allowing me to be a part of your hop.

    Robin L.
    http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. See is a cutie. Nice book for memories.
    KristaInMN at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet perfectly sweet book for your quotes!!!

    ReplyDelete