Saturday, January 14, 2012

sweet baby boy card

so Thursday Hubby called to tell me he was swinging by the hospital to see his coworkers new baby. Then he said I need a card for all the guys to sign, do you want to make one or do you want me to pick one up. Of course I'll make one, no problem. Now most cards I make are traditional handmade size (5 1/2 x 4 1/4) so once I say sure I"ll make it there's a huge pause. umm 40 guys need to sign it and have room to leave a comment if they want.
40 guys, he doesn't need a card he needs a mini book so here is my "card" I welded words to the end of each page in the card so there are 5 pages to my card. Plenty of room for 40 men to sign and leave a long comment.
The adorable monkey is from KaDoodle Bug Designs it's in the you're so Sock-able set. This is actually a valentine set so no diaper to be found. I used the diaper and the bottle top from Baby's First Easter. This is another cute set and if I didn't love that monkey so much I would have used the bunny, I could only use the bottle top because the bunny has a carrot bottle. Adorable for the bunny but doesn't make much sense for a monkey. The bottle is actually a rounded rectangle with the sides pulled in a bit.
The design on the paper is stamps from The Angel Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment