Thursday, May 17, 2012

MVP

I'll admit it I'm addicted to sketches so today I cruised around looking for sketches that caught my eye. I found a few I hope to have time to play around with but when I saw the sketch over at The sweet stop and an idea instantly popped into my head and I just had to stop cruising sketch blogs so I could get my idea on paper.

Here's what I came up with:

Each piece was cut out with my Gazelle using paper piecing files from Kadoodle Bug Designs  This is actually an 8 x 10 piece of paper that will be framed. My kids isn't old enough to play baseball yet but my sister's kids all play baseball so I'll be making 3 of these cuties, minus the baseball player, for them to frame and hang in their room. 

here's the sketch I used

























1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea for this sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete