Monday, September 2, 2013

Cut it up challenge #26

I'm home schooling my 2 boys so I created a form to organize our lesson plans. When I saw the challenge over at Cut it up Challenges I knew it was time to stop procrastinating and finally create a cute cover for my lesson plan book.  

I used files from Scraptastical Kreations to create my cover. I love mixing files and this project is no different as I used 4 different files. The yellow "sun" came from Sophisticated Scallops , the dino is from Dino-mite Birthday , the books are from I heart reading and the apple is from Apple Blossoms 


2 comments:

  1. What a cute plan book! That dino with the apple and books on his back is so cute!!

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up Challenges!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY cute!!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete