Friday, October 14, 2011

3-D haunted house

Well I hope this is the start of more blog posts. We recently moved, one requirement for this house is that my craft area is on the same level as the family room. I even managed to get my craft are in the same area as the living room. We still have a TON of boxes that need to be unpacked but the kitchen is unpacked, the bedrooms are unpacked and my craft room is mostly unpacked. So we can eat, sleep, wear clothes and most importantly I can create.
Little Scraps of Heaven was having a challenge to create something Halloween using their cutter files. I finally settled on creating a 3-D scene. Half way through I decided I was insane, the file is a 2-D file intended for your scrapbook pages. I finally decided that may house was not going to be perfectly square and that would just have to be ok.
I used the files Haunted House and Haunted Graveyard. An LED flameless candle fits inside the house. My almost 3 year old is in love with the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment