Monday, October 1, 2012

Aiden's birthday blog hop

A fellow design team member's son turns 5 today. A few of us made a card to send to him. For my card I decided to make a waterfall card, because what 5 year doesn't like an interactive card. I found the directions for the card at Splitcoast Stampers 
I found the angry bird clipart I used for the background paper here I imported the images into photoshop then created a background behind it to make my very own angry birds background paper. 
I mainly do paper piecings now and it's been a very long a very long time since I pulled out my colored pencils. Don't look to closely at the colored images, I really need to find all the supplies I use when using gamsol odorless mineral spirits over my colored pencils. I regular q-tip just doesn't cut it lol. 








If you like what you see here on my blog I"d love to have you join me on my Facebook page I tend to post more projects over there than I do here on my blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment